Minties ...we are back with another tutorial! If you love crocheting and you love hair accessories, then this ones for you. I’ve seen these hair clips circulating the web and Pinterest and I thought why not make them with you guys. This should be a simple diy craft that helps you add a bit of flair of personality to your wardrobe.
Today’s supplies you will need to participate are:
Supplies needed are -
Yarn (#4 weight)
Ch - chain
Sl st - slip stitch
Dbc - double crochet
Get your supplies and let’s get started!
- Ch3, sl st in first ch
- Ch2, dbc in first stitch, ch2, sl st in same st
- Ch2, dbc in next st, ch2, sl st in same st
- Repeat step 3, 3 more times until you have a total of 5 petals
- Ch 1, Pull yarn through chain.
- Tie the beginning yarn and ending yarn in a knot in the back of the flower so you can slip the top of the hair clip shaft into the loop of the knot.
- Now cut a small felt circle and glue it onto the back of the flower, holding the flower to the clip.
Alright! So how’d yours turn out? Be sure to tag me @willowmintprops in your diy on all of your favorite social media channels! If you enjoyed watching or making this DIY with me, be sure to thumbs up and subscribe. For more fun and helpful DIYs, check my recent videos.
Don’t forget, I drop videos every Wednesday at 2pm. So let’s meet here next week?...It’s a date!